Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- Orders placed online are processed daily from Monday to Sunday with an order confirmation sent within 24 hours.
- Merchandise is non-refundable and is not for re-sale or other commercial purposes.
- No exchange for purchases of food products and gift certificates.
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is raised or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. In this event, we will contact you by phone or email the following business day to arrange for an alternative delivery time.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
- The merchandise sold through the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong online flower shop is provided by Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Limited (“MOHKL”). Any orders made through this online flower shop are made between the individual making the order (“Customer”) and MOHKL. The order is subject to the local terms and conditions as may be imposed by MOHKL from time to time, and is subject to the laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”).
- Customer may pick-up merchandise directly from the Flower Shop located within the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong or Customer may select the merchandise to be delivered to a location within the HKSAR. It is not possible to deliver merchandise to locations outside the HKSAR.
- Any perishable items ordered will be void and the payment will be forfeit in the event: (i) the Customer fails to pick-up the ordered merchandise on the designated pick-up date during the normal working hours of the Flower Shop; and/or (ii) the delivery to the Customer’s designated delivery address is rejected or otherwise incorrect.
- MOHKL reserves the right to cancel or modify orders in its sole discretion for any reason but Customer will be entitled to a full or partial refund of any payment made in the event of any such cancellation or modification.